Moderator and 2 other positions at TPF

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by JPM, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JPM

JPM Regular Member

Forum Name: The Product Forum
    Positions Available: Moderator, Blogger, 'Discount & Competition finder'

Link to forum: www.theproductforum.com

We are now just 5 months old, with 11,000 posts and over 400 members. Some great posts, great content and informative helpful members. We are looking for the following 3 positions to be filled by staff genuinely interested in our topics and content.

The Moderator will be expected to be active daily in the topics of the forum (consumer electronics, tech' and consumer/business news) and will be expected to post a minimum of 10 replies per day across the forum.

The Blogger will join Beejay and Derp - both from FP, as weekly bloggers. The only stipulation is you post once a week and keep it within the 'Product' or 'Consumer' theme. I would expect you to post around the forum from time to time also.

The third and final position is perfectly suited to someone who loves to help and share information with other members. You will be required to find competitions/discounts and vouchers around the web' and post them to the users of our forum in order to help them get that little bit extra of the price of what they were looking for. Google will be your best friend.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please register at TPF and fill out this application form at this thread, http://www.theproductforum.com/forums/f14/staff-applications-1860.html#post10536, you must reply to that thread to be considered.

Thank you for reading.
    Jonathan

2. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Goood luck finding forum moderators, be sure to keep us updated with the progress with finding new staff!

3. Spudster

Spudster Regular Member

Good luck in finding staff

4. Melvin

Melvin Regular Member

Good luck with this. I'd register but I'm just so busy with my own site. Haha.