Men's Forums. The Only Men's Community That Matters!

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by JPM, Aug 17, 2012.

1. JPM

JPM Regular Member

We're open for business at www.MensForums.co.uk.

It's male discussion forum for 18years+.

We have a growing list of exclusive menswear, male grooming & business/webmaster discounts for premium members only. All new members will be upgraded to premium completely free of charge whilst we're still growing.

You can also win a a year's subscription to a men's magazine such as Esquire or GQ when you sign up. Check it out here.

More great features include a members only area not viewable by guests or by Google, a men's health discussion forum, a sports news feed generously added by the guys at SportsVibe.co.uk and a lot more to come.

We're already being found by the thousands search for a mens forum so come and join the club from the start. We're in talks with a couple of business and tech blogs and sites to work with them also, so watch this space :)

Brandon and cpvr like this.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Seriously??? @JPM
    What are things you can't discuss? I might have to join up man because I've been looking for a place where I don't have to bite my tongue and post as I please.:laugh:

3. JPM

JPM Regular Member

4. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Damn no signature for regular members man? You should change it so regular members can't have one until 20 posts or so. I know I have a lot of things to talk about, but if I can't link to my Twitter or my forum, then what's the point?

5. JPM

JPM Regular Member

EVERYONE get's a free upgrade to premium :) It's just to keep the spammers away, join up and i'll upgrade you straight away.

6. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Oh, thanks, I'll join up in a few minutes. Thanks for that man! I'll be joining as cpvr
    ;)

7. Iconic

Iconic The Original

I might join myself, looks like a forum that will be big. ;)