Looking for Partner in a Coffeeshop Site

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Patrick, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Patrick

Patrick Regular Member

I have decided that I would like to open a coffeeshop site. The site would include a forum, information section, BANS store, and also links through my Amazon Associates account.

As someone who has worked as a barista, I would prefer someone who has some sort of knowledge in the area, but someone who is equally as eager would be perfect as well.

I have the site domain, look, and server all set, and we can discuss how to split revenue. If interested, please e-mail [email protected]

2. PBNJ

PBNJ Regular Member

Why do you need a partner?

3. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    I am confused. First, these type of threads are what the marketplace is for. Secondly, when is it uncommon for someone to seek a partner or more when they are going to start a new project?

4. PBNJ

PBNJ Regular Member

I am curious why they were looking for a partner to start a forum. Hep with threads and creating content, financial partner who can help with the front expenses in addition to pulling some income? I play well in admin <-<> mod relationships but I've seen admin <-> admin blow up on people. One things they are doing too much work, etc. I dunno, I was just curious. :)

-Raymond

5. 3Phase

3Phase Champion

Same question as popowich (I think.) What would you like the partner to contribute (help with start-up costs?) and what would you like the partner to do after the forum is launched (help with admin, or ... ? )