Looking for New Staff Members For A Paranormal Forum

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Ufofiend, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Hello everyone. I have ran my website for over 8 years. It has been in many shapes and forms. I made it after having some paranormal experiences of my own. It is basically a data base of conversation revolving around the topics of the paranormal and much more. .I am currently looking for new staff for the function there called The Round table. Which is basically our table of management there. You see lately I have been trying hard to get new members there on many levels. I am looking for a few new staff members who can help brighten the place up by posting regularly and helping with ideas revolving around promotion and content and if they have some technical know how that would be very nice as well. All that would be expected would be to help with posts there and clean up and helping me to figure out how to get new people there and whatever else comes up. I am also open for suggestions. Because I honestly believe this is a site that deserves thousands there. So if your interested please contact me here and I will either reply back here or email you at this wonderful site.

Just to give you some back ground our site in the past has had many celebrity chat interviews with greats such as William Birnes from The UFO Hunters and Nick Redfern Paranormal Author and many many more. I am also trying to get more of these gigs lined up if possible. If you would like to take a look around the site please do. Hope to find some dedicated staff through this post. Any questions please do not hesitate.

www.mabusincarnate.com

2. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Thread prefix changed to 'Request'.

3. Havok

Havok Regular Member

Really looks like a great forum you have there. Good luck on your staff search!

4. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Ah ok thanks Nick and thank you Havok as well!

Hoping to get some new interesting people on staff to help me elevate the place to new rising levels for sure!

5. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Great looking site! Good luck finding the perfect person to help. Have you considered any of your members?

6. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    I have considered that but not my old members. I have recently had a lot of new members so may consider them for the position. But I really trying to hold out for someone with really good posting skills and forum skills. One hire so far that turned to be a really good move. But we have many more positions open.

7. MomCafe

MomCafe Adept

First Name:
    Sonya
    Now I am a bit confused. Is this for such like ghosts and ufo type of paranormal or is there also spots for mystical and such. For example: in tarot readings and ones who have experienced someone who told them something that was going to happen and had it come true.

8. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Tarot cards are suppose to be influenced by forces of paranormal Origins.
    We speak about all of this at the website and are heavily involved in discussing ghosts and UFOs as well. You should come share your tale sometime of your tarot adventure. :):devil:

9. lyco

lyco Addict

First Name:
    Chase
    cool site i have always been interested in the paranormal nice to know there are others out there interested in this stuff (living in the bible belt sucks)

10. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Well stop on by always looking for new members to come party with us.

11. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    We have a new position that just opened up for our forum. We are looking for someone who has good social and promotion skills and who posts frequently. Someone to truly make a difference who has interests in the paranormal. If you are interested in this position you will be put through a trials to show us that you are meaningful and passionate. Contact me at my forum I am Vampireliketendencies there on the forum if you are interested.

www.mabusincarnate.com