'lo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mist, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Mist

Mist Regular Member

I'm here to own funkypong.

/me moonwalks over the arcade ;)

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hola, Mist!

Nice to see You there! :beer:

Pong is OK! But be ready to share splinter probe. Prox will serveYou :eek:

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey.. Well we just spoke in the IRC chat, however I'll re-iterate some of the sentiments from that chat here.. It would also be nice if you participated here a bit as if the arcade is your primary focus there are better sites that are more suitable to your tastes with thousands of games and no limitations.

[rant]

You also had mentioned to me that you find nothing here you want to contribute to, because we don't generally contain the material you are looking for... We had the same type of content 1 year ago when you joined to enter a posting contest because "you would kill for first or second prize" if I recall my PM's correctly but couldn't because the skin was slow on your dial-up. To me, after this second conversation this is actually borderline 'trolling' and I definatly expect more from you being around the block a while.. Why not start threads on material you're interested in? Programming, webdesign (though you said you quit this generally), etc. We are a general site, and if you want to talk about it go right ahead. Takes me 10 minutes to fit in on any forum I visit frequently, and contribute a couple posts a day to help a place grow every time. What's going on in your day? What music you like, sports, movies etc? What politicians can't you stand, what do women do that freak you out? What did you used to do as a kid? What interesting places have you gone on vacation? What are your pet peeves? Thousands of these topics exist here. It's all up to you... If you like these topics, but feel no interest to talk about them here, move on. Seems simple enough.

[/rant]

4. GINA

GINA Regular Member

my highest score on funkypong is 10. stupid game is so frustrating!!!! i hope you can do better mist ;)

5. Prox

Prox Regular Member

alright, im gonna probe you now, because your new, and thats my job. Now get out of here and go post something cool :D

6. silverwings

silverwings Regular Member

Hey, Mist

This is a pretty cool place. And we'll comment on pretty much anything...................... :nuts: So start some threads.......... :oddgrin: