letters typed not showing up

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by the_scarier_one, Apr 17, 2001.

1. the_scarier_one

the_scarier_one Regular Member

i'm not sure if this goes in general tech or here.... but...

in forums (not just this one, but noticed it here first...) when i go to post, i type in the white box, duh. but, whenever i type, letters don't show up. like, i'll press 'n' and nothing will show up. or i'll press the spacebar, and it won't give a space. sometimes i'll press a letter several time before it shows up. ithought at first it might be my keyboard, but when i type up emails, or go to Word to type essays, it's fine. so, i dunno, i was wondering if anyone knew what it was about...

------------------
    The Captain: What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week - which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
    Later, Luke: What we've got here is a failure to communicate....

2. Palm

Palm Regular Member

My guess is that you were low on system resources, but thats just a guess. I dont have that much experiance with that kind of problem.

------------------
    "When you want to stop windows, why do you have to click start?"

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

also a guess, but i'd guess that it's your browser's fault - i'd try reinstalling it if it were me, except i'm on a dialup so i'd just put up with it .

------------------
    "I've never been sigged." - PsychoticIckyThing

"Maybe *this* is what 'cooties', the disease that every grade schooler is terrified of, yet knows not the symptoms of which, is!" - KNSinatra at 3:34 AM

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014