Just one Suggestion

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by AllMyForums, Jun 5, 2009.

1. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Novice

I think its more professional and better looking to have a full length style instead of fixed. (you know what I mean right?)

please remember, this is just my personal opinion. maybe it can be an option? :)

2. John

John Regular Member

I think it looks more proffesional with an fixed style instead of fluid style.

So I do not agree with you.

3. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Novice

fantastic. we are all allowed an opinion correct? and whats even cooler, vBulletin allows for as many styles as you want ;) but I'm sure you knew that

4. Nick

Nick Regular Member

We had a recent suggestion submitted regarding the style and we have decided that at this time, we are going to maintain the two styles that we have (default, and "AA with no sidebar").

We may, however, consider additional style variations in the future.

Thanks for your suggestion; we really appreciate you taking the time to help improve our community. :)

5. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Novice

no problem. and for the record, I'm not implying that this place is any less professional then the next board. just thought I would throw out a suggestion of my personal preference.

6. John

John Regular Member

I never said that you had wrong opinion I just put my opinion out to.
    And if you think I said your wrong and that it isn't right then I am sorry but I just said my opinion to.