Just got here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey all, i just joined a while ago and i thought id say hello. My names ryan, but people call me blitze! Looks like it could/will be a nice forum we got started huh? Well i am always here to help people! IM me or PM me or even e mail me if you like.
    -blitze

2. Guest

Guest Guest

*Waves* I am also new. But I already love the place. There are so many diverse areas to delve into. Gives you lots of freedom to talk about whatever. Definitely a rocking place. A nice comfy alternative to my other net home.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, i like this forum. But at times i like small ones to stay small so i can get some real close friends! But you can never tell, sometimes they get huge and sometimes they do not. However, this is a nice forum and its very open. (the person that made it is GREAT) so it should be interesting. Welcome to the forum! *waves*
    -blitze

4. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Hi Ryan...and welcome. Thanks for posting your intro.

I'm working on adding stuff but don't want to add too much cause vbulletin is going to upgrade AGAIN in the next few days and I may lose things that I add if I add too much.

Plus the major additions I want to add haven't been fixed for this addition yet, like a chat and an arcade, a blog or journal, a gallery for our photos.

Liz

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well the forum is nice, how it is now, you did great Liz. I suggest just changing it to fit what you want, if people like it then they may join. :)
    -blitze

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Blitze105

Nice to see you here :clapping: :cheers:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, nice to see every one haha
    -blitze

8. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Glad you joined us, Blitze! Hope to get to know you better as time goes by. Carol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome blitze. See ya around!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Gidday Ryan...good to have you here. :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Blitze105,

Welcome aboard....:thumbup: