Just GFX - Where Designers Unite

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Dy.namik, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

We are very sorry for our recent downtime today, our host had an unexpected hard drive failure which made is difficult to work with through the day. They had to reset the whole system and thankfully we got our forum back without losing any data.

We are welcoming back all members and visitors to our forums @ http://www.justgfx.com

2. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

A lot has happened at Just GFX in the past couple days! We've switched our host over to the more reputable Hawk Host as well as we added a shoutbox to our forums! Make discussion with all the members instantly with the new shoutbox to get replies faster. :D

If you already haven't visted, or you're curious to see what we have to offer, check us out @ www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    Our members have made a total of 3,171 posts in 424 threads.
    We currently have 138 members registered.

DarkFX likes this.
  3. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

If you already haven't, check Just GFX out today! You won't be disappointed. :)
    Visit us today @ http://www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    Our members have made a total of 3,260 posts in 430 threads.
    We currently have 140 members registered.

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Nice looking site, but suggestion would be to hide the shoutbox to guest (since the whole time I was visiting, it just said "loading")
    I would also like to see a bit larger font :(

Do have articles or tutorials on graphics? I'd focus on them if so, I know that's the one thing I'm always looking for when visiting graphics type sites.

5. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

Thank you, I have hidden the shoutbox for guests now. :)

Visit Just GFX today! Our community has a lot to offer @ www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    Our members have made a total of 3,436 posts in 451 threads.
    We currently have 146 members registered.

6. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

Just GFX has reached a mark of 3,500 posts made in over 450 threads! Check us out today, you won't be disappointed. :)

Visit us @ www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    Our members have made a total of 3,520 posts in 454 threads.
    We currently have 146 members registered.

7. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

After hours of pain staking work, Just GFX has finally moved on to the IPB forum software. It may have came to all members as a surprise, and we're glad we pulled it off. I felt that IPB was most suitable for Just GFX hence why I decided to move from MyBB to it. Over the next couple of days you will see various additions to our forum as we still need to do some mod installations, so sit tight. We hope you enjoy this move to a paid software.

We would like to take the time to thank Dillon of http://www.admincentral.org for all the help he has given us in making this conversion as smooth as possible. He was worked countless hours keeping the forum stable enough to release and has overcome many obstacles that we faced during the process.

Just GFX is going to be coming out with a darker theme in the future, but for now this theme will be our default. If you do not like the current color scheme of it, feel free to change the colors by clicking the Paint Brush icon on the top right corner of the theme. You can choose from Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Black, and Purple so feel free to choose the one of your preference.

We hope that you enjoyed this upgrade to our forums, and here's to the the many more to come. Enjoy your stay at Just GFX. :)

Visit us today @ http://www.justgfx.com

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  8. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

Just GFX is just over 3,800 posts and 150 members! Check us out today @ www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    3,820 posts made by 150 members. Our newest member is ciescagunno.

9. Dy.namik

Dy.namik Regular Member

We're almost at the big 4,000! Only a few more posts to go! Check us out today if you already haven't. :D
    www.justgfx.com

Current Statistics:
    3,921 posts made by 154 members. Please welcome our newest member SRotagrearry.

10. MsJacq

MsJacq Regular Member

Nice little community you're building there Dy.namik!
    Very clean looking site.

J.