Joomla and phpBB visual integration site

Discussion in 'phpBB Discussions' started by Crank, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Crank

Crank Novice

I just launched a small site for those that need help setting up their Joomla and phpBB so that the forum looks like the Joomla template.

There are some rules to this and the most important one is that the default theme is the only one I can use.

But after the install is done you can custumize the colors as you wish on your phpBB forum.

take a look at the site. There are some examples of what I have been able to do so far.

autoborder.com

BTW hello again its been a long time.

I can do this with vbulletin also but I have to sit down and write it cause I tend to forget the steps.

2. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Very nice!

And yes, it has been a while -- it's great to see you back! :) (We've done some major growing during your absence :D)

3. Mr.Ozzy

Mr.Ozzy Newcomer

First Name:
    Bob
    Who can show an example forum phpbb with design joomla?

4. Crank

Crank Novice

I did many but I am not well versed in phpBB and got a major spam attack and I closed down the site. I was able to do at least 50 different sites. I wish I would have saved the database and converted it to Vbull but got frustrated and deleted the whole thing.

If you want me to, I can look at what you have as a joomla and I will let you know how much work will it entail.

Usually the mod only takes about three to five minutes to install and it is not complicated at all.

Let me know I will do yours free and see how much fun I have doing it and will think about re-opening the site for help through donations.