iPhone 5

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by TSUFanatic, Sep 14, 2012.

1. TSUFanatic

TSUFanatic Regular Member

Hi,

Does anybody know how much the iPhone 5 factory unlocked will cost?

Should I get the 4s or the 5?

- T-Mobile said they are rolling out true LTE (4G) and should be done in a couple of months. iPhone has the same band for T-Mobile's future LTE.

- T-Mobile on the iPhone 4s only has 3G

Thanks,

2. David

David Regular Member

Hello,

However much the iPhone 4S cost unlocked, is what the iPhone 5 is going to cost unlocked.

Which phone fits your needs better? Iphone 4S cheaper, now, but doesn't have all the features of iPhone 5.

-Okay

-Okay

Your welcome

3. TSUFanatic

What's some key features b/w the 5 & the 4s? Is it worth the upgrade?

4. David

David Regular Member

Larger screen, better camera. Other than that i dont know. I dont use apple products so i dont know if its worth the upgrade.

5. TSUFanatic

I'm not upgrading, many of the features advertised are the same or the Android does better.

6. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I've got a 2 year old EVO. My cntract is up Oct. 1ST and I will be getting an iPhone5 as my next phone. I'll give it a try for a couple years and if it isn't for me I'll go back to Android. Most of the people at work have iPhones and the company gives us iPads.

7. TSUFanatic

I suggest that you try out the new Google Nexus or the Samsung Galaxy SIII. These phones already have the same features that the iPhone 5 is advertising. An example of a better feature would be the SIII has better talk time (11 hours compared to 8 hours iPhone 5).

8. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

I have the iPhone5. Yes, Im one of the idiots that sat out all night waiting for the store to open. (I was #2 in line)

9. BullsNet

BullsNet Regular Member

First Name:
    Gabe
    Oh wow...yeah i couldn't do that :D
    I remember the evo :D

Personally, the iphone is just too restrictive to me.
    Android isn't THE BEST operating system around but it does more and allows more than the iphone allows

you can change the UI of your android phone if you dislike it...cant on an iphone
    If i hate the keyboard on Android....i can download many better ones...cant on an iphone
    Apps generally are cheaper(but still good quality) or their is a worthy alternate vs iphone

and i love the fact i have more freedom with my Galaxy S3 than i'd ever get with an iphone.

With that said, Windows Phone 8 is the best operating system and i am anxiously awaiting the Nokia lumia 920 and i recommend people check that out :D