Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrianH, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

so does that mean we can be freinds?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey I am troubledmind some of you might remember me from the xoxideforums. Well to start off I am 17 and live in upstate NY in the Adirondack mountains. I am very interested in computers and anything related to them. Currently I have 4 of my own computers and I have 8 within my house. I repair and work on computers for small comapnies around my area and for individuals. A little more about my SN, Name whatever you want to call it. It was given to me by my friends at school because I have sort of a temper problem. So they decide to introduce me into the world of LANNING. So I play CS a lot and I am in CAL-O and go to small LAN parties me and my friends have. Since we live far from a big town it's usually about 5 or 6 of us. Well back to how I got my name. While playing CS I have thrown a kid into a couch for killing me, broke 2 keyboards, picked my monitor up and headbutted it and back-handed all the items off my desk and have had serious outrages were I swear for about half an hour straight. I hope to get to know you guys better and you should hope you never see me at a LAN. =)

3. UnderWare1213

UnderWare1213 Regular Member

Cool, I have a second house in upstate NY. My mom works at Bard College. TroubledMind, have you heard of it? How far away are you from there?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

bard college that is by tivoli? right? It is a fancy liberal arts college. That is about 3.5 hours south of me. I live about 1hour 20minutes north of albany.

5. UnderWare1213

UnderWare1213 Regular Member

Yes, it's near Tivoli. You live WAY up in NY then! :p

6. dreamreality

dreamreality Regular Member

um my name is benson ben for short. stumbled upon this place while visiting svc :) cool forums. oh ya, that a/s/l thing.... 14/m/ca

7. Eric20

Eric20 Regular Member

My name is Eric im 20 years old, I live in Ontario and it freezing out side so Im aint going out there for awhile except to work at a lousy 6.85 canadian an hour evilness 4 year till min. wage goes up to 8 an hour. I so plan not staying on min. wage at that time. Currently playing Need for speed underground till i beat should be done in a day or two by the looks of it unless i get stuck then it will be thursday most likley......I do not live in a igloo or have snow shoes as shoes and yes I do say eh :P

8. BrianH

BrianH Regular Member

Hey Eric, glad you came to the forums. Alot of us are NFSU addicts already so your in good company ;) Hope you stay and have a good time

9. MrCodeDude

MrCodeDude Regular Member

21/F/NYC

buttsechs?

10. sp0om

sp0om Regular Member

hello everybody. im new here.

i enjoy case modding and pretty much everything computer related.

11. pasound

pasound Regular Member

Hello - I'm pasound - Xeno invited me over from another board...
    I work for a state-run museum/theater complex, do a lot of live sound, and archival recording. Used to own a recording studio, back in the days of analog tape. Now it's all on the hard disk...
    Fix comps as a hobby, and help my work I.T. with virus and spyware probs, thus the regular posts I'll be making of the current AV and Spyware defs...
    Been 'puting since DOS 3.0, still have my original Tandy in the closet (it still runs Windoze 3.0 !).
    Don't game or mod much - but it's fun learning about, and drooling over the new toys...

12. NefariousGaz

NefariousGaz Regular Member

hi...erm, just joined, this forum looks alright
    um..15/f/oh lmao i love a/s/l
    i enjoy lan parties, owning the boys, i can type 1337, and internet stalking, j/p bout the last one

13. BrianH

BrianH Regular Member

Lol. Hiya =) Glad we have some new members. But owning the boys in Lan Parties, eh, walk before you talk hun ;)

14. NefariousGaz

NefariousGaz Regular Member

i said i enjoy it, its not a constant thing, but often enough

15. Guest

Guest Guest

lol nice finally a girl here most of the other people on the forums are 14 and 15 too...15 here

16. MrCodeDude

MrCodeDude Regular Member

17. Trigger_Happy_Mongoose

Trigger_Happy_Mongoose Regular Member

hi im new here.

i found out about this forum while searching google...

13 years old

18. Trigger_Happy_Mongoose

Trigger_Happy_Mongoose Regular Member

well don't