Instantly Increase Website Traffic With SEO Articles

Discussion in 'Member Articles & Tutorials' started by Kaiser, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Do you want a fantastic way to instantly begin to drive massive numbers of target traffic to your website? If you answered YES, then I think I have a cute solution for you.

Search Engines get the most of web traffic... And that’s the plain and simple truth..!
    Search engines are designed to give web searchers results based on their search criteria. If I search for “Healthy Eating Habits” as an instance, the search engine would have to deliver to me search results that are exact, or very close to what I searched for.
    If it doesn’t, I discard the search engine and come to the conclusion that it is not good enough or its totally useless! This gives the search engine a “bad name”.
    Search engines are aware of this and to stay in business, they do all they can to give good results.
    Your goal is to create viral content which spreads itself deep on the web and which of course makes the job of the search engines easy.
    Its really simple. Get the search engines to love you and they will reward you with traffic.
    Here is how to do it.
    Start With An SEO Friendly Title.
    Before now, I just pick up my pen and jump into my articles with no thoughts at all. Now, I am wiser. What I do first is find out what people are looking for on the search engines.
    For example, at the start of this article, I checked for how many times the words “web site traffic”, “SEO”, “SEO Articles” and “Articles” were searched last month.
    The figures I got were as at the time of this writing were:
    “website traffic” - searched 60643 times
    “SEO” - searched 68745
    “SEO articles” - searched 1388
    “Article” - searched 61205
    Once I got the figures, I then went ahead to create a title that included these words in them.
    It doesn’t seem obvious by looking at the title of my article but what I did simply was to increase the chances of this article getting read by the 191981 who are likely to search for these terms this month.
    How did I get that figure?
    It is simple. Since my article title contains each one of these words or group of phrases, each time they are searched for, the search engine sees them as relevant and shows my article to the searcher.
    You can get started for keyword research by using Overture Keyword Tool, presently located at http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/
    That is not all. You need to create the perfect SEO traffic generating machine by creating keyword density.
    This is another simple but immensely rewarding tweak. Just make your “major” words.. I mean your keywords to show up over and over again with the body of your article. This creates keyword density.
    Since search engines are designed to look at content and rank them based on the number of times keywords are repeated in the content, doing this (making your materials keyword dense) will increase your article’s “loveability” by the search engines and will mean more traffic reward.
    You must however not overdo it or you will be tagged a keyword spammer!
    The key to success is balance. These two little strategies kick-starts you and puts you in line for an astronomical increase in web site traffic using Search Engine Optimized (SEO) articles.
    In Part 2, I will show you exactly how to convert your hard work into real results.
    Here is how to put an end to poor results and start increasing your sales and profits right away! Join the profitbomb forum NOW and get all the help you need.
    http://profitbomb.com/forum
    You have full permission to republish this article in print or electronic form as long as this notice and the author’s resource box is attached unedited.
    Do remember to send the author a courtesy note detailing the use of the article.

© Oluwafisayo, 2006. [email protected]

Source: N/A
    Date: 12th April 2006