Insanity Rules!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

:groupwav: Hi everyone! I'm Nerelda. I come from the land of Insanitarians , where all the patients are in charge of the asylum (as seen in my signature below). I was refered here by my good friend bozodog. :WOOHOOO:

Umm...let's see.....I'm 22, fresh out of college, and when I'm not living in the state of insanity, I reside in the state of Maryland.

If anyone has any questions, I'm all for answering them. :)

2. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

:welcomebo Nerelda, You must have come in while I was off making dinner. I've got it set so I don't log myself out if I stay away from the keyboard for awhile.

Glad you joined us and I hope you find plenty of interest here. I just added some new things and trying to add another. :close_te: Liz

3. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome, Nerelda! You sound like a lot of fun to know! I hope you enjoy the forum Liz has worked so hard on.

Carol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm certainly glad to be here. You all seem like a great bunch! :)

I do like to think of myself as a fun person. :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Nerelda,

6. bozodog

bozodog Regular Member

Nerelda!!! Welcome my friend.
    Whoowhooo! Another insane one, now I feel more at home. And your furry friend is here too. Hiya Belle (the hamster)

7. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

While out looking for smilies last night (had to replace my dog) I came across this: :ham_sniff Hope you like him. Liz

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Nerelda. Another young one in the bunch. There's starting to be quite a few of us. See my newbie post for info about me. Also my dh hangs out here too. We're pretty easy to pick out. Hope you enjoy the forum, look forward to seeing you around.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Nerelda!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks again all! :smile:

This really is a great place to be. I've had a lot of fun "invading" the forums. ;)

11. DaveMo

DaveMo Regular Member

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. :geek:

Welcome!

Dave :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I wish I could say I miss my mind, but you can't lose what you never had. :mozilla_s