in need of new threads in the zocalo

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by nolosas, Dec 20, 2003.

?

Web Browser?

1. IE

100.0%
  2. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mozilla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

hey i dont think we get enough new threads in the zocalo we need people to get some new things going since the zocalo is my favorite!!! we need some encouragement or some motivation

2. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

^ well set some up!!

3. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

What he said. If you want more posts, make 'em ;)

4. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

some of us are not creative enough or thoughtful enough

5. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

nonsense!!

6. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

what do u mean nonsensei have a child and me im the most less creative person in the world

7. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

We should always have more threads, but not if they're just there so we have more threads.
    By all means, post something if you have something interesting on your mind, but don't bother if it's just a filler post.

8. Alien

Alien Regular Member

While I don't have any idea how creative you are (i'll take your word for it) what does having a child to do with anything? :) If anything, it makes you MORE creative I'd imagine...

I suppose you just meant it keeps you very busy lol... We have many many mom's here (even with 3-4 children!), so that's no excuse not to post interesting stuff missy!

It's not difficult.

What questions are on your mind? What sort of friendships have you had in your life? What kinda of relationships? What was good and bad about them? Anything funny ever happen to you at work? Ever seen a good movie? Can't get enough of a song? Ever write a poem, read a book, play video games? Find something interesting walking around one day? Have any pet peeves? Want to slap Rosie O'Donnel in the face? Do tell.

You have no problem talking in person when I met you in 2002, so type it out fuzzball! :lol:

9. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

well who wants to hear about a baby and sometimes things do happen but i just dont know where to stick them. my baby is interesting but noyt funny enough except for the time she ripped out some of the dogs hair and now the dog is afraid of her!! lol

10. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

okay I'll elaborate - you already started a new thread with quite a few posts now haven't you? It seems there is some interest here.

family posts go in family affair, simple. we all do like hearing about kids and good stuff. many of us do have kids, i've got two monsters.

zocolo is for when you cannot find a good place for something (i think)

11. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

pk u have 2 monsters how do u have tim eto be on alien so much?i dont even get enough time to be on with just ONE BABY

12. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Not to be overly critical, but in the time you spent telling us how much time your baby(s) take up, you could've certainly posted something that would've helped alleviate the "problem" you initially posted about. ;)

13. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

minutes here, minutes there!! I find it nice to see other people are doing things when I'm not. I check news in the world, then the active threads. sometimes, i post things, but mostly i'm just a hanger-oner, i reply to others' threads - like yours :)

Besides I've got to just my own website for stuff (part of my job), so I've got to touch the computer a few times a day to check.

14. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

I have a very rambuncious toddler, yet even he doesn't have to be watched constantly. He's playing on the floor; I'm Souping. He's eating lunch; I'm LJing. He's sleeping; I'm on AIM. ::shrug:: It's about priorities, I guess. I know that if I didn't have *some* adult contact through the day, I'd scream. (I already, in all seriousness, asked my husband if he was "ready go bye-bye" from the restaurant where we ate luncha few days ago..)

15. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

lol, I know the feeling! (and the embarrasement :embarass: )

16. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

thats funny i also fund myself saying baby things like to adults lol

17. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Then I'm really screwed, I say stupid stuff like that all the time without children. :D

18. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

Yes, but I would wager you're not *completely* serious when you do.. ;)

19. nolosas

nolosas Regular Member

no i dont think your completley serious either . it must be pretty funny!!! it would be more funnier if u said it in all seriousnesslike on a job interview