I'm New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OutlawShadow, Aug 16, 2003.

1. OutlawShadow

OutlawShadow Regular Member

Hey, my name's Justin, I'm 16 (in a few days) and I live in California. Maybe you know me as codePhoenix or Xineo on some sites, but they'll all change eventually to my new Xilicon name. I really like this site a lot, but, a suggestion to the webmaster...there's ALOT of forums here, making it sometimes hard to find the right forum to post in ;) I'll still post here though!

2. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

Hey, Justin. Alien's been working on the site for at least two years now (okay, so it's just me that's been here for two years..), and he's getting pretty good at this forum thing ;) Give it a little bit of time, and I'm sure you'll get used to our craziness here. (And watch out for Prox.)

3. OutlawShadow

If help is ever needed in shrinking down forum size, I could tell you what you can combine and make the index less cluttered with forums.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey codePhoenix, my super mod! I am addicted to this place, I visit is as much as I visit WiredGamers and yaXay now. :)

5. OutlawShadow

Yeah, I'm feeling some addiction to this place too...I'm gonna try my best to get a lot of people to come here.

6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey thanks, that's always what we like to hear. :D

Welcome to the site, we appreciate your visit and your suggestions. If you have a specific idea on what you'd like to see shrunk etc. you can either PM me or feel free to post it into the suggestions forum or put it up for a vote. We're a pretty open place here.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and thanks for spreading the word!

-Jason

7. Alyth

Alyth Regular Member

Hey Xilicon! I'm glad you are enjoying it here! This place certainly took a long time to get to where itis now. I've been around since the birth and it's been quite a trip since. Of course suggestions are welcome, but most importantly that you have fun here.

I hope to see you around. Happy probing..err..I mean happy surfing! :angel:

8. OutlawShadow

Yeah, not to mention that this new design was designed by the world famous Dameon White! I've loved every design he's done.

9. Dani

Dani Regular Member

Hi and Welcome!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

The soon to be world famous Dameon White.

11. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Hey and welcome to the best damn website period. Oh yeah prepare to be probed and dont worry, it will only hurt a lot

12. lobo

lobo Guest

Hi, Xil!

Welcome to soup ... :beer:

13. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

once you get to know our forums, you won't be able to picture even one less without having it seem like something it very much missing:) INCONCEIVABLE!

Welcome X :)