I'm new to this .. Please help me!!

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I must say this is the best damnnn message board i've ever seen in my life..... I never ever thought these ever existed... Anywayz... I was wondering if you could help me with some advice... I'm creating a message board and wanted to know how to insert the (question, globe, icq icons) below the user name... Please help me out here or let me know where I could go to learn how to do these craaaazy things... I'd greatly appreciate it.. thanx

2. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Welcome lnterceptor. While this is a forum for technical questions, UBB and forum related questions belong in the Help forum.

Moving to Help...

------------------
    "It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious."

3. ukliam

ukliam Regular Member

If you are using the ubb software these hacks can all be located at http://www.ubbdev.com
    if you are using vB they are all standard, but you need to enable them in the templates.
    Alien is the main man to ask about ubb hacks as without them the software is very basic.

------------------
    "All you want from life is a nice woman and lots of money, the trouble is, when you have one, you hav'nt got the other."

4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hiya, Interceptor.

ukliam said it all.. UBBDev is the place for hacks. We were lucky enough to win their very first Member Spotlight, and love adding new features when we get the chance to.

You can install all these modifications, all for the low low cost of free. However if you have any problems or haven't the time, please feel free to contact me since I do offer installation and modification services for a fee.

...and welcome to the soup!

------------------
    "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."