I need a banner

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by southernlady, Jun 7, 2006.

1. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

And that's something I am NOT good at doing. Dimensions: 468x60 banner that is less than 30k in size. I would prefer to have the gazebo on there so if you need the tube, let me know but I can aslo provide you with a gif or jpg of decent size up to 500 x 500 pixels without losing quality.

Any help would be much appeciated. I wish I could give prizes but this lady is broke right now.

Unless you need space on my server. Liz

2. Michelle

Michelle Regular Member

What sort of banner Liz.. static or animated? Can you not adapt what you have as the header of TheBlues style?

3. southernlady

Well, this is what *I* came up with and it's falling flat on it's face:

It's okay, just nothing special that would bring in more members or stand out more, kwim? Liz

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I can try if you'd like me to? However with everything I have on at the moment I won't be able to get anything to you till the end of next week is that ok?

5. southernlady

I would love for you to try, I've seen your work and it's much better than mine, LOL. Liz

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you sure your not mistaking me for someone else :wink3: Seriously though do you have any colours, fonts etc in mind?

7. southernlady

The font I've used in the forum logo is called Onyx. If you need it, holler, it's a free font. Other than that and I would like to try and match one of of the colors in the tube that is part of the gazebo picture (lots of leeway there :wink2: ), I'm not really picky. Liz

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Can you email me the pic (not the tube) to dawnpaylor at hotmail dot com please and I'll try my best :)

9. southernlady

I just emailed it, a good size gif file from my southernlady5464 gmail account. I hope it gives you enough detail. Liz

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Liz I promise I will still work on this its just going to take me a few more days with the sunburn etc I've not really felt like playing about with my art programmes sorry for the delay.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I could give it a shot. I've had Photoshop over a year and I guess I'm alright at it. Just give me a few days because I've been busy lately!

12. southernlady

ok, go for it, you see what I need and I'll post the jpg involved. Liz

13. southernlady

.​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for that. I'll start working on it today if my plans fall through. Hopefully they won't because my girlfriend and I have some patching up to do and we haven't seen each other in a while. If not I'll work it on tomorrow! I hope it'll turn out well. Do you have a slogan I can incorporate into your banner, or no?

15. southernlady

That's as close as I get. The font I've been using is Onyx but that doesn't mean you have to use that one. Liz

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I whipped this one up pretty quickly.

Tell me if you like the font. Here you go!

It's 30.5 KB but if you'd like it lower just tell me! :)

17. southernlady

I do like it. Liz

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, I can make it a smaller size if you want. It didn't take too long, and if you want another I can make one. I'm just trying to help out. :blush:

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Liz I finally have some time to tackle this but I can't seem to find the picture anymore :s Is it possible you could resend it please?

Oops never mind I jsut saw the pic in the thread *blush*