I am back with IPB Licenses

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by theseller, Nov 10, 2010.

1. krochinzky

krochinzky Newcomer

Will be waiting for such email, but again that proof will be highly debatable as one can never know if someone unauthorized has control of her email account too, though I'm waiting to get her email and have IPS confirm me they received her email as well.

2. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    Make sure you check the email headers as someone could spoof the sending address (change the reply to address when sending for example).

*Via my HTC EvO 4G*

3. krochinzky

krochinzky Newcomer

@MordyT: Thanks for your input, still waiting for such email.

Also sent an email to IPS to let me know when they hear anything from the original purchaser, here is the IPS support reply:

4. krochinzky

krochinzky Newcomer

Just to let you guys know, i got burned 80 bucks as paypal denied my reversal request stating that they can't intervene in electronic non-tangible disputes.

Theseller aka ducdigital is a scammer, the IPB account bought from him was also disabled by IPB a month later.
    So, beware folks, there's lots of scammers in the second hand license selling industry. Do a lot of research, ask for screenshots and don't buy second hand licenses bought recently, that's it.

5. krochinzky

krochinzky Newcomer

Just to let you guys know, i got burned 80 bucks as paypal denied my reversal request stating that they can't intervene in electronic non-tangible disputes.

Theseller aka ducdigital is a scammer, the IPB account bought from him was also disabled by IPB a month later.
    So, beware folks, there's lots of scammers in the second hand license selling industry. Do a lot of research, ask for screenshots and don't buy second hand licenses bought recently, that's it.

6. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    That is always a risk. Sorry to hear you were burned.

*Via my HTC EvO 4G*