Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, May 5, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm Kat, wife to an Air National Guard pilot, mom to India (5) Shawn (3) and Matthew (5mo). I keep pretty busy with my kids and church activities, along with my hobbies (current ones are sewing and crocheting). Been awhile since I've done an "intro" post so not sure what else to put in here lol! Thanks for the invite Liz!

2. Kathy

Kathy Regular Member

Hi Kat, I wondered where you disappeared to. I'm just using my name, but am Maturemom on other boards. I hope you and yours have been okay. What's new?

3. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Welcome, Kat, Glad you got registered and I know you will enjoy it around here. You have someone here from your neck of the woods. Leah is from your area too. Liz

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Kat. Glad to see someone else from the same state as me. I'm not a mom yet but I will be soon and I'll have a little one, so I'm sure we'll have fun swapping stories back and forth. Welcome to the forum.
    Leah

5. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Glad you found us, Kat! Carol

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Let's see... It's been awhile since I've talked to you Kathy, and since I'm just meeting Leah I'll try to catch everyone up and then if I missed something with Liz and Dorian then they'd be caught up too.

My husband is in the Air National Guard, currently in the sandbox.

India (newly 5!) is finishing up preschool (graduates end of this month!) and we already have her registered for Kindergarten. Our public schools are going uniform next year, which will be nice that we start off school in uniforms. Bottoms can be kakhaki, black or navy. Tops can be Red, White or Black (school colors). She is doing well with her speech theorpy and will get transfered on paper to the school (since she already has been doing it in school).

Shawn has just turned 3 and still working on Potty Training. Gotta get him trained this summer because he starts Preschool inthe fall! He will be going 3 days a week for 4 hours a day! He will be going the same place that India did this year.

Matthew, my tough little one. Born 6 weeks early and has done VERY WELL. He only spent 5 days in the NICU due to premature lungs and getting the "glue" out. Born 12-1-04 weighing 5-15 (dropped to 5-4 by 6 days) and 18 in, at his 4 month check he was 24 in and 16 pounds! He can roll from tummy to back but is a bit lazy on it.

Well that's all that the kids will let me say at the moment.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello,
    Nice to meet you Kat. I would be Leah's "DH" (i think that's what we're called here)

see you around.
    Ken

8. DaveMo

DaveMo Regular Member

One I missed...oops!

Hi Kat. So we know who the really busy one is here; the mom with all the youngin's!

Dave :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, Kat! Welcome! We've met in chat before, but just in case here is my newbie intro.