Howdy folks!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by plazzman, May 17, 2009.

1. plazzman

plazzman Adept

Hey there,

Names plazz, and I've recently been pushed deep into the admin world. I'm a designer by trade (slowly learning the coding aspect), but I have some good experience modding and admining. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge and gain experience, so if you're looking for design work, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

My 2 favourite things are soccer and MMA/Kickboxing. I'm currently the admin over at www.fightlockdown.com/forum We're relatively new, but it's already safe to say we have some of the smartest MMA/fight community online.

I gotta say, I love the sleek and simple design of this place, and will be frequenting it to gain more knowledge.

PS: The link to the intro forum in the welcome email isn't parsing properly :p

2. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    Welcome to AA, plazz... and the admin-world, while we're at it. You've found the right place modding and admining, that's for sure.

I like the forum - customized skin, organized layout, and some great activity.

I also appreciate the kind words and note about the link in the intro. I think that has something to do with us disabling vBSEO. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I must have been thinking about something else. I didn't realize this was in an e-mail.

3. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Hi Plazz, welcome to the forum! :) As Savage said, you certainly have come to the right place ;)

Thanks for the comments regarding the site's design. Yours looks quite nice itself.

I look forward to seeing your posts throughout the forum. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

P.S. I will look into the welcome email link. Thanks for the heads-up

4. plazzman

plazzman Adept

Thanks for the kind words guys. Lookin forward to posting with yall.

5. lordtopcat

lordtopcat Adept

First Name:
    Jamie
    Hey Plazzman,

Welcome to AdminAddict! I hope you enjoy your time here :)