How do people make money through AdSense/Advertisements?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by ConfabIt, May 26, 2013.

1. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

I would just make them require login myself. Because if they are visible then you are not allows ads on your homepage/forum index. That is where you make the most money. But, yeah a simple conditional keeping them out of the various forums they do not want you using with their network should be fine. But, if they are visible then you would not be allowed to put them on forum home page

ai.imgur.com_PpmqgBl.png

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. ConfabIt

ConfabIt Regular Member

I'll give it some thought. :) Thanks for the info lads. :)

3. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

That is a really good looking forum there and I agree with the ad placement that it would look good there, Google has completely shut me out and I tried to dispute it the other day and got told to bugger off. I've given up all hope on Google Adsense and now I guess it's off to try and something else, we'll see how well this works as I know there are a few different money making ad places out there,wish me luck.

4. thebrad

thebrad Regular Member

People earn a lot as some people rush and click to fast which means they mistakingly click the ads meaning the owner earns simple money someone like me would earn like 1p per day but ttg (thetechgame) would earn something like £200-1000 each day.

5. Shedo

Shedo Regular Member

You dont have to show adsense ads on every page on your website exclude the violating pages