How about a little expanding?

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Always An Alien, May 17, 2001.

1. Always An Alien

Always An Alien Regular Member

Not trying to go Martha Stewart on ya but thought maybe we could expand *food & drinks* to include other things such as crafts and such.
    Gardening, pottery or whatever others are into.

Maybe *hot deals* could start including contests now that there don't seem to be so many HOT deals.

Lame?

2. Always An Alien

Always An Alien Regular Member

Uh....any thoughts?

------------------
    Lack of money is the root of all evil.

3. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Ok some thoughts . . . First I like the gardening etc idea, It could be a good place for people to come and say does anyone know what would be a good plant for this situation or something like that, Goes same for a crafts idea, "look at what i just made" kinda things.

However I dont know about the contests Idea. If there was a place for contests I would think that It would be better as a separate fourm instead of inside the Hot Deals fourm. That way those of us who arnt too fond of contests dont have to wade through those to find those small little freebees That we really want.

Anyway those are my thoughts. .

------------------
    Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

Everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon - Pink Floyd

Those times I burned my guitar it was like a sacrafice. You sacrafice the things you love. I love my guitar - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014