hola.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jacko, May 13, 2003.

1. jacko

jacko Regular Member

well hello to all.

a little about me.

I live in the Uk and work for a small web development firm producing sites for there business ventures, i also admin all these site and regualryl update them.

When i have time i run my sites.

at the moment i only really run 1 (www.realmods.net) but i own a few including (www.gfx-effects.co.u) my personal portfolio site, (www.realgaming.net) and a gamers site which i own but no longer run due to not having time to run 2 major sites.

i am 19 and currently drive a small ford fiesta but am saving up some cash to buy a nice car and mod it and make it very unique to me.. it will be my pride and joy.

well i stumbled here as a regular user of vbulletin.org and saw the design and thought wow. one of coreys gang designed it i beleive..

well i hope to have fun here and also hope you enjoy my more than "hello" welcome :wub:

2. Pedestrian

Pedestrian Regular Member

wow massive welcome!!

Hey Jacko! :D:D

3. OutlawShadow

OutlawShadow Regular Member

Welcome to WiredGamers! Were you a member before?

4. Manex

Manex Regular Member

the best intro so far here...lol

welcome to :wired:!

5. jacko

jacko Regular Member

lol well i am glad i got best intro :)

yes i was here before... i was blown away by the design here and i love the forum to bits. if ya ever need any mods etc.. just ask i would be honoured..

anyways gotta sort my site out someway.. just never have time to run it.. think i need another able admin :p

oh and i had a spelling mistake on the with my site (www.gfx-effects.co.uk) :wub: