Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Debby, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Debby

Debby Regular Member

My name is Debby and I joined here many, many years ago and really liked it alot, but just got caught up with life and other things and just didn't have the time anymore to be online. I miss being here, I used to know several people here but that was so long ago I am sure noone remembers me. I will be honest, I still don't have alot of time online, not like I did when I first joined here, but I do try to be online at least once a week or maybe twice if I'm lucky. I work full time at an insurance company, am 44 yrs old...(yes....I'm old...hope you still want me here....lol) have a 7 yr old daughter and two awesome step kids that I have helped raise since they were very young who are now 19 & 24. I got an e-mail today saying they had made some changes to the site here and would love old members who hadn't been here in some time to come back and say hi and maybe join in again. That made me think about how much fun I used to have here so many years ago so I just wanted to stop in and say hi and would love to be a part of this again if you don't mind that I am not online more than once a week.

2. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Welcome back!

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey actually I do remember you, Debby...

Welcome back. If you can grace us once or twice a week with your presence, we have a beautiful future together! :lol:

4. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

Hey, Debby! I remember you! Glad to have you back. Hope you can find 5 minutes a day or so to check in with us!

5. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Welcome back, Debby!

6. V4L3NT1NE

V4L3NT1NE Regular Member

Greetings. :)

Welcome back to the site.