Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, May 7, 2005.

1. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

That's ok, Dereck...totally understandable. Not everyone has broadband. Or can get in here during the week, even stateside. Just ask these working moms! They may pull a disappearing act as well. LOL. So now we know where you go during the week. And like you say, you are trying to get ADSL. Liz

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Liz, My pos office station supports broadband and the cable is about 100 metres away, I'ts frustrating to know that it's near yet so far especially when my downloads are sometimes .800Kbsps.I also need broadband for business purposes, Thanks once again.

3. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Hi Dereck, you had some tests done...everything turn out ok? Let us know. Liz

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I absolutely know how you feel Dereck. I used to be stuck on 56k and the next street had ADSL. We couldn't wait any longer so switched to the more expenseive and only slightly faster ISDN. However, there was a petition in our neighborhood and 6 months later we got ADSL became available. However, we were stuck under contract to the same ISP and their ADSL service has annoying downtimes :D