Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Yutani, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Yutani

Yutani Regular Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Yutani and I'm new here. :)

I don't get a lot of time to go on the Internet so I won't be one of the most frequent posters but I hope you will enjoy my occasional contributions.

Here's a bit about myself until I get around to filling in my forum profile: I live in rural England and enjoy reading, dvds and computer games. I'm currently reading Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything". My most recent dvds that I bought were Pirates of the Caribbean and Master & Commander - both are really excellent movies and the soundtrack to M&C is really lovely. I mostly play on my PS2 but I also have a PC and a Gamecube - I am mostly playing Everquest Online Adventures and Ratchet & Clank 2 and am really looking forward to Champions of Norrath (if it ever comes out here in the UK!).

I also really enjoy Science and also visit edited (although I post under a different name! :embarass: ).

So hello everyone and I'll see you around! :D

To counteract spammers (I don't suspect you of spamming, but rules is rules) we don't allow posting of links like that - you're free to post interesting internet stuff in the "Fun 'n' Notables" forum, and you can have all the links you want in your signature. Welcome, and we're glad to have you here! -monsieurjohn

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hello, Yutani!

Nice to meet You there! :beer:

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

:welcome:

glad to have you, even if you only post occasionally! I look forward to seeing your contributions, and if you need anything feel free to let any overminds or overlords know.

4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey, welcome to our website. :)

You'll fit in just fine, whenever you have the chance to post! We appreciate you taking the time to register and don't forget to let me know if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable!