Hi again!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Peggy, May 28, 2012.

1. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

I'm certainly not new to this site, as I was here when Nick first started it. But I haven't been around in quite a while, so thought I'd say hello again.

I see alot of changes, and I must say, I like!

I probably should warn everyone (most of you know already), that I'm pretty blunt, speak my mind, am not afraid to apoligize if I'm proven wrong, and contrary to some opinions - I am my own person, not easily led by others. ;)

I don't run a forum any longer, as I have tired of the forum scene. I've become much more involved in things like my neighborhood and community offline, and as my son has grown so have his needs (he's autistic) and his need of my time. SO while it may look like I'm online all day, rest assured that I'm doing a lot behind the scenes. I multi-task very well!

I look forward to engaging in lively conversation around here. ;)

2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Welcome back Peggy.

That's the one thing I always liked about you. You speak your mind and aren't afraid to apologize when proven wrong. That's a great character trait that many lack.

2 people like this.
  3. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

Thanks Bob! :jacks:

4. Mark.B

Mark.B Guest

Hi Peggy;

You can easily become unpopular for speaking your mind, not that I'd know obviously.

2 people like this.