Hey, I just hatched ? ... great to be here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rumsfeld™, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

Hey everyone.... I'm new :blush:

I've been to this site more than once but was a bit intimidated by all the elite forum trolls and thought to myself, "rummy, you'll never amount to anything if you join now" .... but I gathered my courage, clicked on the register button, and now I am officially out of the egg.

A little bit about myself:

> I am 17 almost 18 (in may)
    > I shall reveal my real name sometime in the future when I evolve into a superior being on these forums
    > I graduate from High school this year
    > I plan on going to college within the next year
    > My interests are European history, travelling, fitness, culture, webtrolling, graphic design, web design, computerz0rz, law enforcement.
    > I like alien soup because, well, it's got fishbones, brains, cows, and tires in it, the absolute "must" ingredients for any kind of soup. :nod:
    > I like to type lots of stuff
    > I found you guys on vBulletin's link list about halfway down and remembered you from way back when I was browsing John Schwegel's (spelling?) site artwork (very impressive)

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm basically here to enjoy some chats and stuff. I may not have time tonight or tomorrow to post, but fear not, I will try to be as active as possible :ohboy:

thx,
    rummy

2. psi

psi Regular Member

Glad to have you aboard!
    And glad to have someone else pro-DoD (inside to those knowing what that means) :D

3. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

Heck yeah, I'm as DoDDy as you can be!

OoooO, I like Schrödingerism as well. I think we may be a good soupteam in the future.

Thanks for the kind welcome. See you around :)

4. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

welcome! i see you're off to a busy start

let us know if you need anything, or if you have any questions/comments/suggestions

:welcome:

5. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

no questions yet, but I'll PM one of the overlord supremes if anything comes up.
    Hehe, I can't wait until I'll be able to play in the arcade. But don't worry, I usually post in moderation because spam/flamage is actually a pet peeve for me.

PS - I like the welcome smilie ;)

6. lobo

lobo Guest

Hey, Rum!

Nice to meet you there! :beer:

7. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

:woot: thx, you too! :woot:

8. psi

psi Regular Member

Actually never heard term Schrödingerism, then again my name has Schrödingeristic as an adjective which is made up too. It's in reference to quantum physics which is a subject I study on the side (for kicks, I guess you can say). So you like to study quantum physics? I myself mainly research and study cosmology (astrophysics) and mathematics.

9. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

hehe, I know, I just made that word up... it reminds me of not only the scientist, but of a game I used to play called Think Tanks, where on many servers they'd have the bots be named after famous physicists, chemists, etc. :D

10. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Welcome to the soup, hope you enjoy yourself. Now it is my duty to issue you a probing for the ages, so bend it over and prepare to receive your initiation.

11. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

lol uhg, that sounds.....lovely :ut-oh:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome, Rumsfeld! You don't waste any time, do you? Good to have you - like your avatar!!

13. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Welcome to the soup, Rumsfeld! :shake: Hope you have fun here, and we look forward to your participation on the boards!

14. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

Thanks for the welcomes!, I feel all warm inside reading such nice comments ;D
    Time to try out a few games now :)