Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by neverforget98, Mar 19, 2011.

1. neverforget98

neverforget98 Regular Member

Hey,

I'm new, yeah. But, I've been known around. It's been over a year since I was last on forums, and, well, my parents still don't approve of them. Oh well. I won't be around much, I'm just really trying to get ahold of some old online friends. Some of you might remember me as BOINC, Shocked, forevermore, flashback, BrandinA, any of those names. I used to be the Co-Owned of Speed Hosting (Owned by TayneC8), and that's mainly who I came to find. Gotta love Google... I'll pop in every once in awhile.

Brandin/neverforget98

2. grover01johns

grover01johns Regular Member

Hi , I am james , new in this forum .nice to see you again in this forum .What are you doing these days?

3. zuhpiter

zuhpiter Regular Member

Welcome back my friend..Hope to see you much around here.

4. phio_chan

phio_chan Regular Member

Hi there, Brandin, welcome back! I'm sorry to hear your situation, but I hope you can at least visit us once in a while. Have a great stay! :D

5. ericpepin1

ericpepin1 Regular Member

Welcome back, I hope you will enjoy this place as you want.

6. neeti

neeti Regular Member

Apparently the original studio which was to be used was condemned by the fire department, and mafia members were hired to break into the studio and literally steal the bands gear back and move it to another studio. The record was recorded in the Machine Shop in Hoboken, New Jersey in July-August 2008. The music was recorded almost completely live with the band one room, John Baillie Jnr's vocals were recorded with Machine while Calum Gunn's were recorded separately in Southern Studios in London. While recording the band's guitarist David Roy made home movies which are now on Vimeo.

sexy girls