Hey all, nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SpoDaddy, Jun 6, 2003.

1. SpoDaddy

SpoDaddy Regular Member

Hey all, I'm a newbie to this forum, I was referred here by KNSinatra. I'm from Connecticut, any questions feel free to ask.

2. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

welcome!!

definitely poke around, we are all tremendous people. but you don't need me to tell you that, you have kns

bother alien with problems/questions/whiny tirades (he loves those), he's the big man on soup

prox > looks like you'll have kns between you and spodaddy when you come with the probe, better watch out

again, welcome!

;)

3. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

Well lookie what we got here!

Welcome to our world, Spo :hug:

4. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

If KNS recommends you, you're okay by me :) Welcome to the Soup. Run when you see Prox and His Probe..

5. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

Listen to the lady....she's right about Prox. We don't all seem to warn every new member about him immediately for no good reason.... ;)

6. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Hi and welcome to our insanity . . . now prepare for the probin that all you newbies recomended or not got a commin. Now the only question is which probe to use . . . there is the original level 9, the level 9 extra splintery, or there is the new prototype . . . the level X.

I think the level 9 extra splintery should do the trick . . . so Everyone please observe...that the fasten seat belt and no
    smoking signs have been turned on! Sit back and enjoy your probing! (dont worry this will only hurt a lot)

7. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

wow, you really went rough on this one, Prox. I bet you're projecting some sort of anger or stress on this helpless newbie. Perhaps rooted in a sluggishly slow internet connection? Just a guess..... ;)

8. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Nah, just trying to live up to all your warnings . . . see if you just let em take it, im not as evil

9. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Welcome, we're happy you've decided to visit us. :)

Yes all new members must get what's coming to them!

Hey in the beginning there was just myself, and I invented the probe. And all was good! Then I probed myself, and things were not as good! Then I invented prox, and prox had nothing to do. So I invented newbies and gave prox the "sloppy seconds" probe (eventually he'd get his own)!

It was good again (well, not for the newbies...) :)

Let us know if you need anything SpoDaddy, like some lotion!

-Jason