Hey All!!! Come In & Say HI!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vicky, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Vicky

Vicky Regular Member

My name is Vicky I come from the land of down under where the kangaroos roam wild and the dingos run free....not entirely true yes we do have kangaroos but no they dont hop around the streets, yes we do have dingos but unless you are in the outback or at the zoo you wont be seeing them.

I am a mother of twin 7 year old boys, currently going through a divorce and I am looking to network and meet new people. I used to work in retail for 10 years managing a store but I HATED IT so now I'm looking into doing a course in nursing. Better late then never i say.

Please feel free to introduce yourself :D

2. Monster

Monster Admin Talk Staff

Welcome to General Forums! :)

I'm a software developer and spare time artist living in Southwestern Germany. :)

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Welcome to the forums Vicky :)
    We're glad you found us, it looks like you're making yourself right at home. :wavespin:

4. Vicky

Vicky Regular Member

What medium to you use?

5. Vicky

Vicky Regular Member

Thank you so much, i guess I have that outgoing personality sometimes you cant shut me up hehe!

But I like to meet interesting people and I like it here so far :D

6. Monster

Monster Admin Talk Staff

Medium as an artist? Some: Lyrics, music, painting. You can find some of my stuff on my website! :)

7. Vicky

Vicky Regular Member

Yes sorry I hear artists and i think of painting, drawings etc. So you paint and make music? give me the link to your site I'd love to have a look

8. Monster

Monster Admin Talk Staff

It's in my profile. ( here's a link to my artwork page )

I have not published any of my paintings on my homepage yet, I used to have them on my MySpace, but I deleted that, and haven't found time to update my homepage yet. :)

I've begun painting again 2 years ago, this time trying to use drawings to sketch out the scene before painting it ... I used to draw comics as a kid, they were pretty bad though! ;)

I haven't done much music in the past years, I've done most in my late teens and early twenties. :)

9. Vicky

Vicky Regular Member

wow I have a friend thats a fashion designer and she is also and illustrator, has done a childrens book that is going to be published soon. I used to dabble in some pencil sketching but that was when i had time and was in my teens. Thanks for the link :) I love art one of the things that relaxes me.