Hey Again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Azhria lilu, Jul 12, 2013.

1. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Fair enough, I guess things did get like that at times. Plus you did have a lot of bickering going on then because of the Pro and Anti XF fighting going on, while the court case was still pending. Ha!

Azhria lilu likes this.
  2. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Regular Member

I thought perhaps it was just me being over-sensitive but it appears I'm not the only one who has problems with the way TAZ is run. I joined there fairly recently because there was hidden content I wanted to read but it didn't take long for me to realise it's not a forum I want to be a member of.

As a forum owner, my users and the content they create is everything, anything else is just window dressing. I really don't like it when I see large chunks of content removed even when it's unpleasant. I want to know the people I'm sharing that space with and if they are immature, intent on breaking the rules and causing mayhem, I want to know. Deleting their stuff doesn't make them a better person but allowing it to stand does let everyone know what kind of person they are dealing with.

Warnings in public or via PM, infractions, a time out, even a perm ban is better way of dealing with bad behaviour than deleting large chunks of content, especially when good content is also removed to retain continuity. That's what I saw happen on TAZ and that's what drove me away.

Oh and where's my manners, back on topic, hi @Azhria lilu :love:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    BamaStangGuy likes this.
  3. Azhria lilu

Azhria lilu Regular Member

Hey zappa :joyful:

4. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Administrator

5. Azhria lilu

6. GTB

GTB Regular Member

I don't get that? Either he bought the forum from you 12 months ago, or he didn't. What do you mean by "Techncially"? From what I gather he did buy it, but left you running it and also wanted to remain anonymous as new owner for time being until 1 or 2 weeks ago. In that respect you can't be called a lair if he wanted to remain anonymous, because he was putting you in a situation to NOT say he owned the site past 12 months.

That said.. I guess you could have said the site was sold, but the new owner wanted to remain ANON for time being. But.. whatever.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  7. Azhria lilu

Yes, he bought it 12 months ago - Howard, not theadminzone website, since the website isn't capable of making purchases without a human involved and really it was the only way I could think of not lying about it at the time. Anyway, as i said at the start, I've no interest in dissecting it all. :)

8. Mikey

Mikey Mikeylicio.us

Hi Lisa :)

Azhria lilu likes this.
  9. Azhria lilu

Hey stranger :)

Mikey likes this.