Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Goshzilla, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Goshzilla

Goshzilla Regular Member

Welcome to the Soup. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, and if you need anything feel free to drop me a line.

------------------
    --Dann

-I know my rights, get me a lawyer.
    -This is heaven, there are no lawyers here.

Now, why...pray tell...was someone concealing a cat in their trenchcoat? - KNS

2. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Welcome to our insanity. Hope you decide to stay a while. Like The Big Giant Head Said (Alien) . . . We have plenty of suprises commin up.

------------------
    Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

Everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon - Pink Floyd

Those times I burned my guitar it was like a sacrafice. You sacrafice the things you love. I love my guitar - Jimi Hendrix

3. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

Welcome, Doppler. I do hope you enjoy your time, here. We have a lot of fun here, as you can probably tell. .

------------------
    Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  4. BRiT

BRiT Regular Member

Doppler, to truely be good, you have to be naughty... Right, BB? .

--|BRiT|

------------------
    "That which does not kill you, makes you wish it did."

"We the willing, lead by the ungrateful, are doing the impossible. We have done so much, with so little for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

5. DOPPLER

DOPPLER Regular Member

Thanx for all of the welcomes! . I think these boards are awesome, love them. I think I might like this place . I will let ya know if I need help with something!

6. DOPPLER

DOPPLER Regular Member

Hello! My name is Leslie, but feel free to call me Doppler, or whatever LOL! .

I am a college student. I study political science, economics and any kind of social science. I have a great interest in weather and how it works. In fact, I had originally went to college to become a meteorologist, but have since decided that poli sci is for me. I also like math, I have a minor in it as of now and will probably end up with a degree LOL! I love to debate about things, and am very good at it .

I have been a member of message boards before, and I loved it! I was also a moderator of a forum, so I can do stuff like that too .

I hope I am liked here, I'll try my best to be good LOL .

------------------
    Proud to be American, born and bred.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by DOPPLER on July 25, 2001 at 01:16 PM]</font>

7. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Welcome to our little corner. .

We have a few surprises coming very soon, so I hope you'll stick around with us a bit!

If there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, don't hesitate to contact me!

------------------
    "Meet me at the waterfront, after the social." -SC

8. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

welcome, doppler!

i think you'll absolutely like it here - take a look around.. post everywhere!

it's amazing to me how friendly everyone here is... i'm sure you'll notice the same thing.

you seem, at first glance, like someone who would fit in well here. can't wait to find out!

welcome again!

------------------
    "I've never been sigged." - PsychoticIckyThing

"Maybe *this* is what 'cooties', the disease that every grade schooler is terrified of, yet knows not the symptoms of which, is!" - KNSinatra at 3:34 AM

9. BizkitBabe

BizkitBabe Regular Member

Doppler, it’s very important you realize the value of the above advice. Take it, learn it, and then use it to aid yourself in becoming one of, if not *the* most popular Souper. After all, both BRaT and I live by the code of naughtiness and look at how popular we are around here.... .

Welcome! Enjoy yourself and by all means be good! .

------------------
    Does anybody really know the secret or the combination for this life and where they keep it? It's kind of sad when you don't know the meanin', but everything happens for a reason...