Hello World.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Well somone asked if I was going to say hello in the real world, So here is my shout out to everyone, HELLO! :) :thumbup:

Doesn't look like my siggy likes me.. :/

Show off your rides today!​

it does if I put it in my hand lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  2. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

:welcomeba Wamphyri, and glad you spoke up. LOL. I'm sure you will find this a great place to hang around now that you finally said *Hello World* which is usually the first thing you code in php if I'm not mistaken, right? Liz

3. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL Hello World is used as a default first learning for alot of languages, first time I seen it was for Turbo Pascal from the B.B.S's, then it went on into C,C++,Visual C,Borland Pascal, ect..
    But yes it is used as a first time learning tool for php as well.. :)

<?php
    echo "Hello World"
    ?>

I think thats how it goes, Just learning php myself.. :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Wamphyri, I am a computer illeritate.....but thought I would say Hello

5. Guest

Guest Guest

lol its all good I would guess you know how to turn it on so you can't be that computer illiterate.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Wamphyri!!
    Tellya what, I'll probably be calling you Wamp (yeah, I nickname....) And this little part of the world says "hello" right back-atcha! :-) Hope you'll find this to be as friendly as a place as I have.
    I needed a Dummies book to tell me that "boot" means to press the power button (although I think kicking would be a good fix sometimes) so that tells you how techy I am....
    Welcome and enjoy

AnotherLiz

7. bozodog

bozodog Regular Member

Hiya Wamp! (echoing my friend Blim) I'm another n00b that needs all the help she can get. Sumthin' bout these grey hairs I'm sure....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome aboard! :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well looks to me theres alot of humour going on around here so I think I might pull up a chair and stick around.. :) Magority of the boards I belong to people just do business and thats it. So this has just become my rescue of the boring business day :)

Thanks everyone for the friendly hello.. :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hello and welcome!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Wamp. Hope to see ya around. We love to joke around and just talk around here. Makes it a fun place to hang out. I'm one of the pregnant women of the group. I believe there are only two of us. We're both due to have our little girls soon though. I'm 10 days away from my due date and anxious for my little girl to be here, it's my first. Catch ya later.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Well my li'l girl is almost 5 months, in the middle of the teething phase and letting the world know, least my ear drumps. But I'm enjoying it to an extent lol

13. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL. I can't wait. Glad to hear there's another mommy!!! You'll have to post pictures of her!!! We all love to see pictures.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Mommy, uhmmm not sure about that one.. Daddy that one i'm sure about lol, mommy's name on here is red, I don't think she has posted yet tho

15. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

So that's who red is...well tell her she needs to post. Liz

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooops!!! Sorry!!!!!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

lol np.. :) it happens

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes daddy's have more sensitive ear drums than mommies I think..lol
    John & I babysat for his 1/2 sister a couple weeks ago..Gus 5 months decided to have his cranky time....took a few (10minutes) to sooth him and John was oh, my gosh how do you stand this....LOL I said go in the kitchen and do puzzles with Carly (age 3) and leave me to Gus.

19. bozodog

bozodog Regular Member

:welcomeba

Mr. Wamphyre and Mrs. Red

:littledog

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, I'm still waiting for the better half to say somthing lol. Some day she will :)