hello, my name is tonks and i'm a n00b.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tonks, Sep 30, 2003.

1. tonks

tonks Regular Member

:toot: hi, i'm tonks. i just kinda stumbled across this place and it looks pretty darn cool. see ya'll around.

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hello, tonks!

Glad to see You there! :beer:
    This is kinda kool plaze ...

3. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Hello to you tonks, and welcome to our insanity. Now I must probe you, although you need not worry, since it will only hurt a lot. Also I was wondering where your name came from, could it possibly be from the newest harry potter book?

4. tonks

tonks Regular Member

*screams internally*
    why no, my name isn't from the harry potter books- which are cool books, before i offend anyone and i strangely have a bit in common with the character. my name comes from a childhood nickname of tinkerbell. laziness took over and tinkerbell became tink and then tonks came from there. tonky is a close second...take your pick.

5. kizatie

kizatie Regular Member

Well Tonks, welcome to the soup!! I am new here as well, but I would like to be a part of the welcoming committee. LOL

6. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

haha, tonks is a cool nickname

welcome!

post around, stick your nose into everything, we love it. once the probing is over prox is really cool, so don't let that make you afraid of him or anything.

keep on hanging out here! we're so cool i can barely stand it, it's a great place to hang out

7. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Ahhh, i liked tonks and was just curious, but either way its a cool name, enjoy the soup

8. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Very cool nickname indeed. :)

Welcome to Alien Soup. I'm happy you found us and continue to get to know our crazy family. Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for trying us!

-Jason