Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My name is Zac, I'm 16 years old. My birthday is in a few weeks though and I'm excited for that! I found this forum a la Zoints and I like it a lot so far! I'm glad there's a nice community around for me to chat on. It looks like I've found a new home for myself and I'm glad this is the place!

I enjoy computers, TV, reading books, video games, forums, and basketball. This looks like a great place to discuss most of those hobbies too!

I'll see everyone around and I'm glad I joined!

Bye!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Babar! We're so glad to have you here. As you've noticed, we are a very friendly bunch and can sometimes be very chatty. lol

Looks like you and I have a lot in common in terms of liking computers, tv, video games and forums. :)

3. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome, Babar! I'm very glad you joined us.

Carol

4. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

:welcometotheforum: babar, I moved your post so more people would find you and say hello! I'm glad you joined us. Liz

.​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Zac and welcome!

AnotherLiz

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Seems like I'm already fitting in here! :D I'm glad this is a nice, warm, friendly community. It feels great to be here!

7. Michelle

Michelle Regular Member

Hi barbar.. I hope you enjoy our little community. There's quite a mixture of people and ages here, but they're all very friendly!