Have you ever tried Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by Brandon, May 16, 2010.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I've done a little affiliate marketing over the years but have never used PPC to promote my products, mainly word of mouth or SEO.
    Have you done any affiliate marketing? What worked for you, & what didn't?

I've used these programs to produce affiliate sales...
    cj.com
    clickbank.com
    shareasale.com
    vbseo.com
    drivingrevenue.com
    digixmas.com

I'm sure a few others that I'll add later.
    Who have you used?
    Do you use a squeeze page to market your products?

2. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

I made some good cake with Amazon a few years back but got tried of the cut-thoats in the industry. They see your idea then steal it. I still dabble with Amazon but only on my boards (Amazon is automatically rewritten to my aff URL). CJ was good to me once upon a time, I just gave up on it.

I'm considering getting back into it. A buddy of mine does health & herbal products he tells me he makes a mint though I imagine that's pretty cut throat too.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've never succeeded with affiliate marketing no matter how hard I've tried to succeed. I've just never found a way to liquidate the products.

Caleb

4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I would assume so as well.

I remember when I first starting playing around with it, 2 years ago or so. I was talking with people that made 40-50K a MONTH!
    I know they were spending money on PPC as well, just not sure what they had to spend to bring in that kind of traffic. That's just an insane amount of money to make in one month.

So...that's why I started messing with affiliate marketing..lol