Has your forum made you any "enemies"?

Discussion in 'Member and Staff Management' started by Soliloquy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Noles

Noles Adept

First Name:
    Ryan
    Even though we might be enemies sometimes on the battlefield, I'm happy to say that we are very close and it makes our experiences on the forum even more enjoyable. :)

2. BananaQueen

BananaQueen Grand Master

First Name:
    not telling anyone ;)
    hahahahaahahaha my rival has decided that we are at war :rofl:

im not going to give her what she wants, put forum on admin activation only, tell all members to ignore her if she starts on them on other forums......and let her be dissapointed by the lack of war :rofl:

3. Peacelily

Peacelily Adept

I have enemies who do not like my stance on certain topics related to the band for which our forum is a fanclub. Now and again they get their panties in a twist and decide to come troll, they just stopped by on the 23rd and had a little party about how smart they were and we would never be able to stop them or ban them, etc.

Silly wabbits.

4. Zash

Zash Regular Member

My very first forum did :) Some losers copied my forum and even created a mod that impersonated me. I just laughed at them, and they eventually went away.

5. crash1987

crash1987 Regular Member

Yes I've ran into "enemies" a few times. There was a member on one of my old sites that got banned for being very rude to different members along with some of the moderators. Well his person goes to a site that was kind of related to the same area as mine. He ended up bringing at least 25 people over to my forum and they flooded it with all kinds of junk posts. It was so bad that I had to shutdown the forum and give my senior moderator temp admin powers so he could access the forum and help me clean it up. This would happen 3 to 4 times a year for 3 years in a row. Talk about dedication :rolleyes:.

6. Ramya108

Ramya108 Addict

First Name:
    Svetlana
    Same thing.

I try hard to be nice to everyone. But his is simply not possible. Some people are disappointed, they go away and criticize you. Some of them become your enemies.

Horrible, but what can I do? :speechless: