Graphics from Neldy

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by Guest, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm going to use this thread to post graphics that I've made, for anyone of you to use. This is part of a large project in the works, so graphics will be limited.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_Graphics_20Work_blue_rose.gif aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_Graphics_20Work_fanta.gif

Siggy Banners:
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_Graphics_20Work_Banners_OnlyYou.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_Graphics_20Work_Banners_FaeBelieve.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_Graphics_20Work_Banners_ev_escape.gif

2. Michelle

Michelle Regular Member

Thank you - Liz was hoping others might offer graphics. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry Michelle...:meparto:I'm not at all good with graphics...If you asked me about music composition writting lyrics ect... then I could help...Dereck

4. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL I've got a 3" binder full of stuff I've written as well. :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That's very good Michelle...So you like writing Songs/poetry...I myself do a lot of music/writing I play several instruments, vocals/harmonising, and have played in several bands been in several recording studios and produced a few CDS...One of our songs hit the hit parade at No:2...In 1998...:meparto:BAH! Should have been No:1...Dereck

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well since for some reason it's not letting me edit my old posts, here's some more Avatars.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_miscellanious_SunriseAv.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_miscellanious_skyav01.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_miscellanious_Kittenav01.jpg . aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_miscellanious_skyav02.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v335_Nerelda_miscellanious_skyav03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  7. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Nerelda, that's because there is a time limit on editing posts for anyone but admins. Sorry. Liz