Give us a Review !! Techbies

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Tonyoo7, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Tonyoo7

Tonyoo7 Regular Member

Hello everyone,

Techbies is Forum where people can discuss or learn about coding,porgramming,computing,mobiles etc.
    Forum URL : www.techbies.com

We need a review for our Tech Community,
    Join Us and Help us to build Better community.

Regards
    Tony

2. Uzi

Uzi Regular Member

I'll check it out right now and post back with my honest review on the website. I'm not sure it's very good because you need to understand there are millions of these "Tech" forums therefore your forum is not original, you need to offer something that makes your forum unique.

3. VegitoTM

VegitoTM Regular Member

I guess I'll check it out and write up a full review soon but as Uzi says do you offer anything unique? Maybe a few high quality guides wont make it unique but will make it a lot more helpful than most other Tech Forums that usually tends to bring in new members. I suggest you go and look at some big Tech forums and see how you can improve keeping their techniques in your mind, of course don't completely rip them off as that is a lot worse than being generic.

4. thebrad

thebrad Regular Member

It looks pretty good i think the picture listing all your features is way too big it covers almost all the top of the forum, possibly resize that apart from that i do see your forum going far with reviews and stuff just carry on with what your doing and i bet the forums activity will start to increase as time goes on!