Get your men off their butts and out into the real world!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jan 6, 2006.

?

What type of "guy stuff" would you like to see your husband or significant other do?

1. Go out once or twice a month and actually communicate with other guys.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Go to sports, car and other manly events

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bring back "guys night out"; he needs to have some friends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Do something fun, just get him out of my hair.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (email in your suggestion) [email][email protected][/email]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

A message from Andy Smith, Founder of the Hard Hat Brotherhood.

Ladies, tired of your man sitting around and having a personality equivelent to a doorstop? The condition I speak of is an ever-growing epidemic known as Husband-Couch-Potatoitis.

Symptoms can include:

A general lack of mobility. Easily diagnosed by the large butt prints in a couch cushion or computer chair.

Long blank stairs usually in front of a luminary device like a television or computer monitor.

Then finally - Selective hearing. For example, a lack of hearing when it comes to taking out the garbage or washing the dishes, but if its "honey want a cold one?" then watch'em move!

Fear not ladies the Hard Hat Brotherhood is here to help. Actually it is you that can help us. If your husband or significant other is hesitant about joining the Hard Hat Brotherhood, go right to the membership area and sign them up yourself! It is the first step to getting them to go out into the real world and actually communicate with other guys. After their initial Crew event they will realize what they have been missing and the butt print in your couch cushion will disappear.�

Go here for more details: http://www.hardhatbrotherhood.com
    Then click on the Join link in the main menu; you'll be glad you did!

Andy, the Head Hard Hat
    [email protected]

www.hardhatbrotherhood.com

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Love it and sending this info to my Mom for my "way too hyper Dad who is married to a Red Hatter". My mom goes to a HatterEvent and my dad calls his daughters to "see what you're up to" (there are 5 of us, it keeps him occupied, but we KNOW he's bored when she's gone!)
    Gerry Barnaby? Cool! :) (yep, Michigander here)

Liz