Free Posting Services

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by avault, Sep 25, 2015.

1. avault

avault Regular Member

Site Name: Free Posts
    Site Link: http://freeposts.xyz
    Description: We are a new community resource board for those looking for new blog and forum posting services. We have a dedicated team to assist in your every needs. Me and my friends decided to create this to help people out!
    Genre: Webmaster/Services/Advertising
    Format: Forum
    Software: phpBB 3.1
    Guests can apply for one small package every two weeks but once you become a member you have access to three more packages.

JFKAssassination likes this.
  2. JFKAssassination

JFKAssassination Regular Member

First Name:
    Alan
    Talk about unsung heroes taking one for the team!

At this stage, my forum could use a boost. I believe a few timely comments here and there could actually get us up off the runway so to speak. Would certainly appreciate anything you guys could do to help. Cheers!

3. Jack Rouse

Jack Rouse Regular Member

I think there is a lot of competition in the market for, in one way or another.

I have tried Postloop and one other I can't remember the name of, and for me and the genre I am in, they just don't work.

If you want posts on your forum by any exchange method you want people to post in the genre specific forums, and most people don't know anything about soccer, or enough to comment on it.

If you are a gaming site, then I can see it working.

For everyone else, you are better off spending time researching and filling your own site with quality content.