Feedback on vBulletin 4 (again)

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by we_are_borg, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Autopilot likes this.
  2. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Another VB staff member BirdOPrey5 responds to a comment on TAZ that another member will never pay him another cent ever again and says he has lost all respect for Joe. Joe answers as below.

Honestly Joe, it would be best if you did not post while on medication for your disability. Some of your posts are not in touch with reality any more.
    Joe you have to take responsibility for your own actions, You will NEVER be vindicated for lying or twisting the truth to denigrate others falsely. When you sell your integrity for money, then your reputation and that of VB goes out of the window.
    You continue to do both yourself and VB massive damage, until you set things right, the bitterness of your lies will continue to eat away at you.

Joe after having been paralysed myself for a while, I can understand the problems it can bring and how you can easily become disenchanted and bitter with the world that treated you so cruelly, but when you take this out on others it will always backfire on you. Take notice of what people are now saying about you, they do it because it is the truth.
    If you continue on your present path it will destroy VB, yourself and could also affect your loved ones as they too could be drawn into this.

Your actions are bringing VB and your colleagues on VB into great disrepute. Eventually the piper must be paid.

3. Lizard King

Lizard King Regular Member

Don't get me wrong but why do you constantly post messages about Joe here on a place where he has no information about these posts and respond them.

He may not be acting good however what you do is totally unrespectful imo

Alfa1 and Brandon like this.
  4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I agree.. I've asked @Big al several times to stop it...
    Al, this is your last warning.. If I see the name Joe or birdofprey in your post again, you're going to get a temp ban... Just drop it or take it elsewhere!

Alfa1 and AWS like this.
  5. Big al

Big al Regular Member

@Lizard King thanks for your post. To answer it:
    He sees most of my posts, as they are stolen and posted on his website by a self confessed scammer and hacker he protects who is impersonating me, some are altered but some are not. A simple search on his website will show many copies of my posts, all posted without my permission, quite a few stolen from this very site.

Currently I am receiving threatening emails from the scammer using Brandons name and the address of admin-talk.
    As he us now impersonating Brandon and AT. ( I have informed Brandon as this is the correct thing to do)

He is free to answer on here if he wishes as far as I am aware.
    The posting of the truth may be classed as 'unrespectful" but what about his posts that are downright lies and designed solely to denigrate me and another guy called TT who he also defames?

As it says in my sig: "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it." Seneca.
    He has been given ample opportunity to set the record straight and do the right thing but he refuses.

I have many times respectfully asked him, I have pleaded, I have explained, I have shown good faith by offering to remove all and any of my comments exposing him, I have even apologized for slight perceived offenses, for him to do the right thing but all to no avail, so he leaves me no option but to expose his actions.

Many, many times I have offered to discuss things with him but he usually runs away as he has done on AT as well.

I appreciate all the members patience and now he is exposed on well over thirty other sites so far, So I do not need to post a lot about him on here. Thanks.

Autopilot likes this.
  6. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Regular Member

First Name:
    Jason
    Frankly, I don't mind it. Some people just need to be called out on their shit.

Terry and Big al like this.
  7. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

In my opinion, and it's rather old school, because in the day respect was earned not handed out like candy. I also don't mind the informative posts of @Big al and I can see where people are annoyed. It's hard to see if we are treated like mushrooms, and someone has just turned the lights on in the barn. What are we annoyed at? The blinding light? The realization we have been kept in the dark, fed a lot of sh!t, and are neck deep in it?

Big al likes this.
  8. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

@NixFifty Suspicion retracted with apologizes. :) Brandon clarified the point system.
    That being said, please don't wait another year before posting something that you agree with or don't, at least people will get to know you more.

Big al likes this.
  9. Terry

Terry Regular Member

I also don't see a problem with what BA is posting, that guy is losing respect everyday on other sites, plus the guy does visit here so he does have the opportunity to reply ..

Big al and Autopilot like this.
  10. NixFifty

NixFifty Regular Member

I read often, just don't post as much here :P

Autopilot and Big al like this.