Erm

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by darrenbilly, Aug 16, 2007.

1. darrenbilly

darrenbilly Regular Member

I don't believe it! I have to have 50 posts before i can play any games :( I only have one, well two including this one. So if you see aload of craaapeee posted by me then ignore it, i only want to play games!:nuts:

2. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

That policy is in place to prevent people from posting total crap just to get into the arcade (it used to be a 10 post limit). So... don't do that. There are plenty of sites out there with games you can play without clogging up our forums. If you have something worthwhile to say, please feel free to participate!

3. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Exactly what monsieurjohn said...

The arcade is a priviledge we grant to our community members. We've had a history of people joining the forums simply to abuse the arcade, and so our policies were adjusted accordingly.
    If you'd like to enjoy the arcade, please feel free to contribute to the numerous discussions going on in our forums. If your only intention is to play games, there are tons of sites that will allow you to do that.

I hope you'll contribute to our community and be an upstanding member, and I look forward to reading your contributions.

4. darrenbilly

:d

I already really like this site. Some sites with a v bulletin forum have a background that hurts my eyes, this one is fine, it is all neat and tidy. I'm sure ill stay here and contribute! As well as play the games

5. Sarlu

Sarlu Regular Member

I think im blind. I didnt even SEE the arcade!!! Im not a huge gamer, but glad to see its there!

6. lobo

lobo Guest

You will see it after 50 big posts! :nod:

7. darrenbilly

I'm gradually making it to 50 but im not posting for the arcade so much now but more for the great chat!

8. Nightwolf04

Nightwolf04 Regular Member

Don't worry about it, around here 50 post doesn't take long to obtain.

Were glad you decided to stay also! =]

9. darrenbilly

I'm not even checking my posts! I'm just eager to find a post to reply too!