Does WiredTree have support forums?

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Abomination, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I was perusing WebHostingTalk and noticed that there is an area to post hosting issues called "Providers and Network Outages and Updates". I noticed there were at least a few posts regarding Wired Tree, but none for ServInt.

Then it occurred to me that there are forums at ServInt that can only be seen if people have a hosting account.

So my question is, does Wired Tree have support forums? My hunch is no, and that might be part of the reason they appear to have issues posted on WHT but I cannot find any for ServInt in the most recent 10 pages of posts.

After using a combination of public/private forums on Hostgator I believe ServInts approach to only having their support forums visible to clients is a stroke of genius.

2. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    I don't believe they do. I think they just have a ticket system there.

3. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

Ah ha! That was my guess.

Small things seem to make a big difference sometimes. My guess is they are a fantastic host based on the reviews.

4. p4guru

p4guru Addict

yeah wiredtree don't have a support forum but they ticket system is manned in a timely manner always 24/7 :)