Do You Use EzineArticles for Traffic?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by Se7eN, May 25, 2011.

1. Se7eN

Se7eN Regular Member

I've read in multiple places that EzineArticles can be used to gain traffic to your forum by simply putting a link at the end of the article to your forum/website. Does anybody use this method? If so, do you notice any significant traffic coming from EzineArticles?

AmazingP and Kaiser like this.
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Yea I have heard of it. Looks like its a do follow blog. I havent used it myself but thanks for the share. I will try it out and submit some of my articles.

3. moneymakingmom

moneymakingmom Regular Member

I've used Ezinearticles.com several times and it works well to generate traffic, just depending on how knowledgeable you come across in your article. One of the best techniques for guaranteeing click-throughs is to make your signature line seem like an extension of your article rather than a separate 'about the author' section. Ideally, your article will get picked up by another site and republished. And, then you will get even more traffic.

In addition to Ezinearticles.com, I've also submitted articles to numerous other free article sites to generate sufficient traffic to my various sites.

The good part about putting free articles out on the Internet is that they will stay out there forever, generating traffic, even after you have stopped promoting your forum. It's one of the best hands-off promotion techniques around.

If you don't know how to write, you can easily hire someone to write the articles. That's a big time saver, too.

If you are going to use Ezinearticles, be sure to use an ORIGINAL article, not just one you plan to post elsewhere. They are getting persnickety about copied articles. If you already have an article published on another free article site, you can tweak it for republication on Ezinearticles by simple changing the title, reworking the intro paragraph and changing some of your sentences around. It's not too hard to do.

Se7eN and Kaiser like this.
  4. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Writing articles isn't too hard for me long as I take my time to think and write it. I have a few articles already written that I will submit. Plan to write more.

5. moneymakingmom

moneymakingmom Regular Member

Writing articles is the easiest way to establish yourself as an expert in any field.

Even two articles submitted to a site like Ezinearticles.com every week will mean well over 100 articles out there by the end of a full year, advertising your forum 24/7 with no additional effort on your part. And, each one of those articles is likely to get picked up and republished by other webmasters and forum owners with similar themed sites. That means your message will be out there, establishing trust with thousands of additional readers who will want to click through your link to see what you have going on.

Kaiser likes this.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Thanks, thats exactly what I am planning to do. Just have so many things that I have planned for adminbb.

moneymakingmom likes this.
  7. AmazingP

AmazingP Regular Member

Article or bum marketing can work some wonders for your forum or any site for that matter. The thing here is that not unless you are automating things up, this is a tedious technique to implement manually. Aside from EZA, there are equally good article directories out there so never concentrate on just one site. Spread you wings and fly away -- with the help of article marketing.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Yes I agree with you there are many great websites for you to share articles and not just EZA, the more websites you publish your articles on the better.