Do you have any Social Media accounts?

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by Brandon, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Do you have any social media accounts like facebook, twitter or linkedin?
    I actually have one of all those, but there are 100's if not 1000's of social media sites out there. Do you have any accounts on them, and what do you use them for ie.. keep in touch with friends, family - promote something your selling or sites?

btw, here is my twitter account if you want to stalk follow me @BrandonSheley

2. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

I had a whole bunch of them. The normal ones Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc. I'm about to dump the twitter account again as I'm not that big on it. MySpace I only keep open to communicate with a couple of cousins that don't have facebook accounts. Facebook is my home base although I've been spending less and less time on that lately.

I gave up on linked in. All the rest I haven't I signed up for then never went back.

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

I have the 'normal' ones (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc), but without a list I can't recall the others :)

4. DaUnknownAdm!n

DaUnknownAdm!n Regular Member

I have like probably most people, the more popular ones... Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn and just recently started FourSquare. Though I have to admit I didn't really get the hang of FS until I got the iPhone app.

5. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon

Attached Files: