Do you attend any conferences?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by RockinRobbins, Sep 1, 2009.

1. RockinRobbins

RockinRobbins Adept

First Name:
    Renee
    Hi all,

I just made arrangements to attend the SMX East 2009 conference in NY. It looks great and has a lot of time devoted to SEO/SEM (something I am really trying to get my head around). Just in case you have no idea what I am talking about here is the site: Search Marketing Expo - East 2009: New York City, October 5-7, 2009. I'm not plugging the conference - I have never been there before and have no idea if it is actually going to be any good.

What I was wondering is if anybody here attends any of these types of conferences? We talk so much about different topics and toss around so many questions, I thought maybe we could work out some time of information sharing. For example we could agree that if you go to one of these conferences you could come back and write up a little ditty about key points?

Thoughts?
    RR

2. David

David Regular Member

I attended a conference in Pittsburgh in August for photographers and photoshop CS4 users. It wasn't to bad, its a good chance to get out, get fresh idea's, meet lots of new people and build some business relationships.

I'll probably go to more once I get my macbook in, i went to that with a pencil and paper in hand and it was a pain :D

3. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Most PS users use Macs, I'd feel left out.

I wish Puerto Rico had some kind of expo, seminar or conferences.

2 people like this.
  4. David

David Regular Member

Most of em actually had HP notebooks :shiverwithdisappointment: