Dear vBulletin Forum Community - vBSEO is Suspending Operations

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by ILIA-VBSEO, Jul 12, 2013.

1. ProSportsForums

ProSportsForums Regular Member

This discussion is what is dramatic. There's also a lot of B.S. in it.

Where is the e-mail where Ilya asked for vBSEO back and Juan told her to piss up a rope?
    She claims she's an owner but not an officer. Really? Not according to the Department Of Revenue.
    Unless she holds a majority of preferred stock in Crawlability, Inc. which the Securities And Exchange Commission says she doesn't.

You want to debate who's being dramatic?

AdminofForum likes this.
  2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Administrator

Right now you are the one being dramatic. Did Brandon email you or were you just pretending not to be around until you got your way?

Big al and ILIA-VBSEO like this.
  3. ILIA-VBSEO

ILIA-VBSEO Regular Member

Did you hack my email? Sounds like very familiar terminology to what was actually said. :)

You are very knowledgeable about business structure and legalities. If we had only studied law and became corporate lawyers before starting a business together, we could surely have avoided all this mess and would have known our rights and responsibilities. :)

You can't charge small businesses for the providing the expertise that they lack, and then scold them for lacking your expertise. Surely this isn't the first time you've heard about a major small business ownership dispute?

Big al likes this.
  4. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Ilia is being honest and open and has the courage to say her piece knowing that there will invariably be some dissension, I applaud her for this.

Whether you agree with her or not she IS here and answering questions, where is Juan??

Why is he not answering questions about why he removed her permissions.
    Surely if he was justified and had valid reasons for his actions then he would be only too happy to explain his side of things.

As I said before it is his choice as to whether he shows up, but we are all responsible for our own actions and some times we have to pay the price for them. Having control of ban buttons carries its own responsibility and if used there is often a price to be paid.

As for any legal avenues, this is up to the parties concerned as to whether they want to go down this path. However whilst important the "legal " way is not always the best way to do things, it can sometimes ignore the real ethical or moral side to any story. Plus there are countless examples of the "Law" getting it wrong.

5. Big al

Big al Regular Member

If there is no legal recourse then it is up to the people involved to take whatever action they feel is necessary to get satisfaction.

Sorry dude but the paying of money for lawyers who may or may not be successful may not always be the answer. The lawyers rarely lose as THEY get paid, but the client may not be so lucky.

djbaxter likes this.
  6. ILIA-VBSEO

Thank you for pointing that out.

All: If you were being discussed at length here, would you respond?

7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Regular Member

I personally wouldn't, but if Juan shows up to respond, I'm starting a thread about my personal dispute with Alessandra Ambrosia and how she never calls me.

Maybe she will sign up here to respond. :)

ahdwallpapers4desktop.com_thumbnail_alessandra_ambrosia_hot_to271e61fca4006dba03c713a548579aad.jpg

GTB, Briansol, Neal and 5 others like this.
  8. ILIA-VBSEO

As long as you conduct your business on the up and up, you won't have to respond to anyone.

9. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

She never calls me either. :(

IcEWoLF likes this.
  10. signal500

signal500 Regular Member

so explain to me one more time how your coowner but can't give refunds?

11. ILIA-VBSEO

I don't have access to the payment processing accounts.

12. signal500

signal500 Regular Member

but you had access to the most up to date and recent customer list correct?

I just want to make sure in case vbseo gets transferred those of us who paid and never recieved its records aren't lost.
    thanks

13. ILIA-VBSEO

No, my data was from a backup.

Your records are stored in the customer database and backend system on vbseo.com. We have to make sure those systems stay online.

How long since you ordered?

If you haven't received your vBSEO copy at this point, you really need to consider filing a dispute with the payment processor you used (Paypal or 2checkout.com).

I cannot guarantee that I will be given access to check it for you. Since the current team at vbseo.com is not addressing this topic, it seems like your best course of action is trying to reclaim your payment.

14. Lizard King

Lizard King Regular Member

Hey Ilia ,

Long time long see. Hope you and girls are doing good , unfortunately we had to put an end to our friendship because of your husband. I know the whole story from ground zero to today but that will die with me. I am sad for you Ilia as you are still trying to focus on this issue. Just forget vBSEO Ilia , it is dead. Your husbands greed killed it. Just forget it and resolve issue with your brother.

Long time passed , i am sure you guys will find a chance to forgive each other and look forward to unite as a family.

Though again Ilia i know these mails are not you and i really wonder when you will say Enough to the dude who destroyed everything you have. I strongly suggest you not to listen Joe anymore regarding vBSEO. His hate and greed brought vBSEO here Ilia. Don't put the guilt on Juan or anyone else. Juan did great mistakes too but i know he always cared about you. Or else he would sue and get rid of Joe long time ago.

And hopefully Ilia you'll respect what i requested from you years ago. Don't let your husband respond etc.. to me. I don't want to interact with him in any way. I am just here try to save you from his hate once again. Don't let him put you in bad situations like this.

E-mailing customers etc.. all the actions you did are completely illegal and will put YOU in danger if Juan process charges. We both know Ilia you maybe were partner once but you have no valid documentation for that. Just realise the exact situation you put yourself at.

Again don't continue to fight over a dead project. Try to focus on your future and get peace with your brother.

If Ilia had legal documents she would sue Juan ages ago. That is the reality. She actually owes nothing about vBSEO legally. Maybe verbally there maybe an agreement between Juan and Ilia , i was not there and can't know that surely. But Crawlability Inc. is legally owned by Juan Muriente only.

15. signal500

signal500 Regular Member

So you took a 4 year old backup, and used it to spam thousands of email addresses? This is rather sketchy You were fired/removed from the company, yet you retained this information for whatever reason. What other information have you retained about customers?

Paypal declined my refund based off the bullshit virtual goods crap.

However, it's clear given these responses that you're a puppet in this scheme of whatever it is. So I'd like to offer my apologies for my hostile replies earlier. I was merely upset I am out $150 for a product that doesn't work for me, and has no future planned. And when you said you were co-owner, the first person to be seen from the company in a while I figured you'd be the one that could handle the situation.

I feel bad for you, as I'm sure you didn't/don't understand the ramifications of what you've done and the liabilities you've opened yourself up to by claiming this half ownership of a company who is ripping people off. Spamming former customers, and vehemently defending your position.

I do wish you the best of luck in the future, and hopefully you let this bid for vBSEO go. Otherwise you might find yourself in deeper waters you or Joe have expected.

16. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

@Lizard King

Hi Mert - just wanted to say, for the record, you have zero credibility, IMO. You've made very ugly & non-specific claims about me. Unfortunately, what you claim and who you claim is responsible for it varies from day to day. This is just a sample.

Read from bottom to top, showing what Mert initiated talking to me about.

ai.imgur.com_mIYnQ0e.png

17. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Good luck on that one. :joyful:

Maybe Ellen Page will call me up.

at1_gstatic_com_images_e5b1a472270f8b7813d33a21cb8a5ced._.jpg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  18. Mary Jay

Mary Jay Regular Member

What do all the parties involved need?

Owner needs money.
    Other parties need the code.

How do you resolve this?

1. Pay the Owner.

Owner was asking for 100,000.

Options:

A. Use your own money to acquire the company.
    B. Build up $100,000.00 credit (takes a few months). Contact CreditCardBuilders.com
    C. Raise Capital (KickStarter, Friends, Family, Fans, Old Customers, New Customer, etc...)

If you don't want to be part of the solution, continue to be part of the problem in the discussions above.

This does not have to be a Win/Lose Situation. Give Win/Win a chance. If you don't want to pay the owner, move on with your life.

19. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

How long ago was that? And how do you know this?

20. Mary Jay

Mary Jay Regular Member

Do you agree all the parties involved need something?

Did you read all the post in this 13 page thread?

Did you read between the lines?

Based on what I read, I formed a couple of conclusions. If I am wrong, please correct me.